I have been really backing off on what I eat and excercising. When should I see the first pound drop?

I just wanna know b/c I KNOW when I see a pound go, it will keep me going and motivated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• You may not just yet. If you are exercising, you may see weight gain from building muscle. When I got a dog 2 weeks ago, I was worried about weight loss b/c I have to walk her twice a day at least a mile and I'm already a little on the low side for weight and could stand to gain a couple pounds. I ended up gaining 2 lbs of muscle weight in my legs and have held my weight steady. Don't let the numbers on the scale discourage you. I would actually buy some measuring tape like in the fabric/sewing part of a store and measure the inches you lose. :) GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 9:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009