bi-sexual?

im worried my husband might be bi- sexual. i checked online one time to see who he was talking to and he was talking to guys and girls but it wouldnt show what they said. i usually have to try to do stuff bc usually he dont want to. he always wants to try to put it in my butt. hes never had a gf until he met me. hes always looking at girls n guys. i asked him about it n told him i wouldnt get mad but he denied it. he even denied talking to guys. maybe hes scared i might leave him or dont want any1 to know prob so his friends wont make fun of him. what should i do to get him to tell me if he is or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Does it matter? Really what difference will it make? I would be more concerned about what he is saying than the sex of the person he was talking to. And a lot of straight men want to have anal sex because it is the forbidden fruit.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• wow this is hard to say, its one thing if its with some other girl you can call him out on it. You have two options call him on it and ask him whats going on. or dont do nothing. I would ask him what is going on, I am not sure how long you have been married but infidelity with a man or a woman is thesame. This is something that you have to do and know what feels right to you!
    jaramilloe88

Answer by jaramilloe88 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009