How to get a job in medical billing and coding?

Went through nasty divorce where I am able to still stay in house until hubby gives me monies owed by judge.....have no job yet and have been searching for medical billing/coding job since received a certificate GPA of 3.69 back in December. Have 2 children and have to get on with my life. Help i feel like i am sinking and just trying to hold together for the children. The only reason i am in the house is because order of protection and even though divorce was finalized my x wants to fight everything so back to court again on June 30. I feel like I have been on hold for 2 years. Now back to the work force and scared to death especially with economy so bad. Any one have suggestions on job and getting a home versus rent for me?

suzyb

Asked by suzyb at 9:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• How are you conducting your jobsearch? More than half of the available positions are not posted on the job boards.I do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009