uhhhhhhhhhhhg

Okay, so I have MAJOR anxiety attacks. Im talking doubled over, feeling like I am having a heart-attack (first time, I almost called 911) I have been having them for about 2 years.....they are really random....usually when I first wake up, or late at night. Does anything help? I usually end up laying on the cold bathroom floor for 20 minuites or so..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• Go to the doctor and get a prescription. I had them for 5 years and they progressively got worse and worse. I finally decided I needed help and I've been taking a med ever since (a year and a half). I haven't had ANY attacks.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• yes definitely go to a dr. also i had a friend who was having severe anxiety attacks. besides putting her on meds for a few months she stopped drinking caffeine all together and shortly there after she was taken off the meds.
    melanielmcgee

Answer by melanielmcgee at 12:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i had some when one of my kids was born and i had to go back to work. i was on some meds but stopped shortly after i got on them. i finally got fed up with never seeing my kids(6 year old was in school all day and i worked 4 to midnight) and cleaning the whole house paying bills doing all the shopping. dealing with teachers no sleep. etc....... husband was young and lazy. he was angry but i quit. we could afford it. he spent 3 days at his parents. now he pays the bills and plays with the kids and gets that they all have to help with chores. its not just a woman thing. i guess im just saying do your best to change the things that cause you stress. mine was the hubby but whatever yours are take care and or cut out the things that are causing you to feel this way. even the little things. good luck
    melanielmcgee

Answer by melanielmcgee at 12:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009