help. I need to really loose weight what to do?

Ive been excercising eating less . and even tried some diet pills . but either I loose very little or not at all. Is there something out there that really works for people who really need to loose weight like me.? If there is please let me know. ( Ive never gotten this heavy before and Im scared.)

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 9:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• relacore is good
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Okay Ill try it Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Just keep with it... excercise and eat healthy.
    Try to stick with meals that are 2/3s vegitables and 1/3 lean protein.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 10:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I did the Atkins diet, where you cut your carbs. That means no bread, pasta, rice, anything with starch. I lost 40 lbs. You can buy the Atkins book or go to their site, i have kept it off for 2 1/2 YEARS. You can eventually eat carbs again, but not as much, and still keep off the weight.

PassionMom1216

Answer by PassionMom1216 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Skip the diet pills, they can be dangerous and no one knows the long term affects. Try Weight Watchers, it is not a diet but a lifestyle change. They teach you about proper portion control, which foods are more filling and still healthy. Cut out ALL soda (even diet), fast food and exercise. You won't lose enough without the exercise. It is all about portion control and moderation. I cut out all fast food and soda and lost 30 pounds. It won't happen overnight, healthy weight loss takes time and patience. If you are that overweight, talk to your doctor about what would be healthiest.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2009