have you ever stayed in a marriage just because it would be too complicated and expensive to get divorced?

There isn't enough time or room to get into specifics so this may not make much sense of sound totally stupid. but i am tired of trying to work on my marriage and things not changing or staying just as hard on me. But i have an 11 month old and am pregnant due in august. And latley (idk maybe cause i am pregnant and irritable) i am sick of trying to get husband to help out.I leave home@6:30 in the morning to take daughter to inlaws, work all day then get home @6:30 in evening. I cook, clean, and feed and spend time with daughter before she get ready to go to sleep @9:30 but fights sleep so that takes time. Soemtimes hubby has to wash his clothes to wear cause i run out of time. And it always seems like he finds some excuse not to be home to help. So i am fed up . And this mornign he said he deosn't know why he botheres with me anyways because he has to do his own laundry. cont

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• we were arguing because i asked him for $10.00 for gas because i was out in my car and didn't have any moeny one me and i have to take daughter 30 miles to inlaws. but i made due without the money. But that comment has just made me really realize how unhappy i am , but we don't relally have the money for divorce. And everything from house to phones to electric is in my name.
    what would you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• A divorce is as complicated as the parties allow it to be.
    You must be young, do you really want to stay where you are so unhappy.
    Money comes and goes and if you really do not want to be where you are you
    will find the money for the sake of your happiness.

So for your question, NO I would never stay, nor did I.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• talk to him and tell him how u feel. ask him to help u out a little more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• im 26 years old and have no income nothing so i stay in a bad marriage where im afraid to speak my mind but i cant afford to leave.. refuse to be a shelter case
    Anonymous

• Do you have any family that can help you, friends, anyone?
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'd leave. Seriously. Life is too short. If you're this beaten down and sad then you are in a way showing your daughter that she can expect this from a spouse when she gets older. Leave. You can file for divorce yourself. I did. You don't need an attorney if you are splitting down the middle. You move out, he keeps the house. Which you'd need to turn off all utilities that are in your name in order to protect your credit. If that means you go into a halfway house till you get on your feet then you do it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2009