help...seriously

I am 3 months and i just found out that the sex is a boy, so me and husband talked about this long ago and he told me if its not a boy get rid of it. He wants a boy because he wants to keep the tradition going every in his family has two children and the first being a boy and to me it really doesnt matter. So iam kinda afraid of what will happen because my sister in law had to go through with the same thing. I wasnt really worried about it untill he started buying boy things like i mean a lot of boy things and when we go out he talks about what type of sport " he" is going to introduce "him" to and when he rubs my tummy he says things like" this little guy" or " jr" or " i cant wait to meet my little man" i dont want to let him down but i and not going to do anything that i will later regret becasur this cild is a gift no matter what the sex is.... What shoul i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm leave his sorry pathetic ass.. plus how did you find out at 3 months? thats rather soon but any man that tells you to abort their own child if its not a boy.. is not worth the ground he walks on or worth my time or being my childs father
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I am so sorry. My husband wanted a boy first because he was the first child and he wants our kids to have the big brother thing going. But he would NEVER ask me to abort a pregnancy because i was having a girl. Dont worry about it and if your having a girl then when you find out tell him its to late to abort. or when its time to find out the sex make the appointment later so that is the case and it will be to late. that is the only thing i can think of. Im sorry you have to go through all of this. That makes the pregnancy so much more stressful. if you need to talk or just vent you can always send me a message. ill try to help or at least try to make you feel better =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i wouldnt tell him if i was u bc what if it was a girl n he found out he prob would try to do something. u should leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think this is a made up story- how would you find out the sex at 3 months?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• ok first of all, a lot of men react differently to different situations, and telling her to leave her husband is not going to do much, because shes prob not going to leave him over a comment someone made to her on the internet, but anyway, my husband did the same thing when he found out i was pregnant, he was disappointed that we were having a girl and said he didnt want her, but he came around and now hes completely in love with his daughter. i dont think he would trade her for the world
    raenicole88

Answer by raenicole88 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009