what would u do if ur husband told u that u have a $10 allowance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be pissed! my DH check goes into an account with just his name on it but i have the password to his online banking so i would just transfer all the money to a joint account that we have or to an account that is just in my name and then be a bit** about it. My husband knows better then to tell me that the money is his because i dont work. But i have raised hell with him about it before because i was forced to get out of the army not my choice and because of a medical condition is hard for me to find work if i can find anything at all.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'd probably get a job.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i would tell him he is f***ing crazy!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 10:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I work my ass off and my SO would never say something like that to me and if he ever did that, would be the last thing that he said to for a minute. We work and save and live comfortably I can't live on $10 a week a day would be a different story.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would want to know why he felt that he could only trust me with $10.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would laugh my ass off and then I'd say, yeah well so do you. LOL! My husband would never say that anyway because I rarely buy stuff just for me other than shampoo, razors, etc. Only recently I have bought myself clothes but that's only because I'm pregnant and needed some maternity clothes. I don't go around blowing our money on frivolous things so there would be no need for him to even consider giving me an "allowance".
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would laugh because I KNOW my Husband would be joking. If he were serious I would want to know why he feels like $10 is enough? Is it because we only have $20 in our account, is it $10 an hour or what?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would know it was for the best because I spend all the money in my pocket then pull out the plastic when I run out. So I know itd be for my own good. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• if he TELLS me I have a $10 allowance I would be pissed. If we sat down and discussed our finances and mutually decided that we BOTH could only afford a $10 allowance, then it would be ok. We actually did have that discussion, but we were more gernerous with a $20 allowance EACH.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:32 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would tell him to cram it up his cram holer....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2009