It's Wednesday Ladies...ssoo what's for dinner?

What are you Wednesday night plans? and whats for dinner?

Hubby is working late and so I get to cook 2nd night in a row ha ha lucky me.. we are having chicken noodle soup and home made bread.. yummy..

I also need to do some baking every one's sweet tooth is in feed me mode so I have to decide cookies or brownies hhuummm.. I might surprize the hubby and make cinnamon rollss... decisions.. decisions.. LOL

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday so far :)

Mommy2seven

Asked by Mommy2seven at 10:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i REALLY want enchiladas now!! Although i was planning on making pasta primavera & a big giant salad with a loaf of bread that i made yesterday. AND i'm making chocolate chip coconut cookies today. did anyone else go on some sort of betty crocker-like baking kick while pregnant? 'cause i've just been a baking FOOL the past few weeks...contemplating having a bake sale.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 11:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Chicken enchiladas, rice and bean dip. My favorite meal! I'd make it once a week if my kids would let me.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:37 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm not even sure what to eat for breakfast yet! I have been craving enchiladas though, so probably that for dinner, lol. And those cinnamon rolls sound good too.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Uggh I used to like posting these but my daughter and I are doing Atkins so we are having bacon wrapped filits and broccoli and cheese. mmmm P-O-T-A-T-O-E-S
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• hahaha, I guess we were typing at the same time, enchiladas seem to be popular tonight!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Pork Chops, rice and salad. I really don't care for it but my hubby loves it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Homemade Gourmet products are designed to help you get a nutritious, delicious meal on the table FAST! We take the thought and the stress out of cooking so that you can have more time with your family. Mealtimes are so special for families! Home cooked meals are even more special! HG can help you save a lot of money on your grocery bill too, by helping you pre-plan your meals, incorporating our 4 meals in 4 minutes Freezer Meal Plans and therefore, avoiding those last minute take out meals! Please feel free to look at the online catalog to see all the wonderful products we offer. Also, click on the Easy Recipes tab to get inspired on how you can have all these different types of meals available at a fraction of the costs of fine dining. You can either order right from www.homemadegourmet.com/JessicaScofield or contact me directly to order.
    HomeCookMom

Answer by HomeCookMom at 10:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• So, how do you ladies make enchiladas? Sounds good.......
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 11:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Not sure, it is baseball night and my son won't be home until after his game. So, it's whatever I want.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We had mexican last night... chicken taco's, re-fried beans, and rice.. so that is why I'm making chicken noodle soup because we had left over chicken! But enchilada's does really sound good lol...

itsmesteph11...good luck on that diet hun! I'm watching what I eat but need to totally get more into it :)
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 11:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2009