Any advice on this one...?

Many of you have probably seen some of my other posts on here. I am almost 22 and a mother of one beautiful 15 month old little boy. My husband and I have been TTC our second child for six months now with no luck. After I had my son, I was not on any consistent form of birth control until I tried the nuva ring for about 4 months before coming off it to try for baby #2. I have calculated my ovulation, checked my BMI to see if it was still within normal range (surprisingly it is), and hubby and I have stayed busy like no tomorrow. What could we be doing better? What could we be doing wrong? I just need some advice....*Getting discouraged*

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 10:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Best thing I can say is try not to have EXPECTATIONS. Have an attitude of "if it happens ya" and if it don't we'll keep trying and I bet you'll end up pregnant really soon!

Also sometimes our body needs time to catch up with our thoughts and you want to be pregnant but your body is getting everything in order to carry that little blessing.. work with your body, get your body and mind in line and congratulations.. is what you will hear soon enough hun..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 10:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My husband and i decided we wanted another baby this year so around february we started to try. No luck..we tried in march using all the kits that are to help and no luck. Finally we just gave up on it and said it will happen on gods time not ours. Month of april i found out that i was pregnant. My husband and i both took vit. everyday, drank alot of water and green tea. We just had fun with and stopped worryin about trying to have a baby and we got pregnant. Try to do it like every other day and be less stressed. Gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My best advice is not to think about creating a baby. Enjoy being together, and all that, but if you know your ovulation time, start 2 days before, and have sex every other day.
    logunsmommy

Answer by logunsmommy at 11:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009