Jeolous issues.......I need advice!

Me and my husband are both jeolous. We went to a free dental clinic, he needed some teeth pulled, I was going for a cleaning. Well there was this girl in a mini skirt and a shirt low enough her tits were hanging out. All she did was talk talk talk to people in front of us. My husband was annoyed because she wouldnt shut up. He got to go in, I didnt because they said there probably would not do any more cleanings. I waited and waited. Finally I got to go in, they had a few spots left. My husband was in there sitting beside her and talking. I got anxious and mad. I felt betrayed, i believe if i had been in there he wouldnt have spoken to her. But he thought I wasnt getting in.On the way home I mentioned it calmly about how this hurt me. He gets mad, says he only spoke three words to her. We got in argument he left, I feel he has double standards. Now he wants us to trust each other. What about when he is jeolous?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• i think you need to better your relationship. trust me this just leads onto a long and painfu;l road to no where. me and my so had this problem a few months back. i know its tough, but honey there are alot of women out there that dress lik sluts just to get attention. you 2 need to learn to trusr each other more. it will take alot but jealousy leads no where and it causes everyone misery. i think u 2 ned to sit down and talk. really talk. the rules: no raising your voice, no swearing, no geting up and leaving, and absolutly no disrupting the other person when they talk. let out all of your feelings and then let them let out theirs. it helps alot. but u both have to learn that this is not good. and can lead to alot of things you dont want to happen. so just relax tell him hes the only one u wanna be with and you r allowed to have male freinds. just cause they r men doesnt mean u wanna sleep with them. u 2 need to be adults now.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It's something the two of you should work on so you don't build up anger and frustration. It's no fun being angry over things that you both may be imagining. Also, you may want to recommend to the clinic that there staff dress more appropriately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You two need to learn to trust each other, and just ignore everyone else. Other people like to see what kind of trouble they can stir up in a couple, because they don't think very much of them selves. They want to see how strong the couple is or how weak by causing trouble. The women will dress like sluts and the men will act like they are all of that and a soda on the side, just to make other people unhappy like they are, learn to trust and to HELL
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OMG......it was dental work. Get over it, already!! You aren't jealous, you have trust issues. Get counselling ASAP. Why would she even want him? So sad that it is that bad for you two. IF you don't already know, this can end a relationship.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I understand where you are coming from. Your man says one thing in front of you and as soon as your back is turned he is sniffin around the dental whore. I'd be angry too. I would have done the same thing you did. I would have told him what I thought and that he's busted when he tells you he didn't want to talk to her and then you catch him. Depends on you now. how do you want to handle it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It sounds like you both need to learn to trust each other. Trust is the foundation of any good relationship: if you don't trust each other, then the relationship will never be a good one. I would consider some counseling, or maybe see if you can find some self help books or websites that can give you ways to practice and learn to trust each other. My ex was unfaithful to me, and after that I just couldn't trust him. No matter what he said, I could never just take him at his word. If he said the sky was blue, I had to look out the window and confirm it. That destroyed our relationship. And that was just one not trusting the other. If you both don't trust each other, I think it would be even worse. Has he ever given you reason to not trust him, or vice versa? Work on it, get help, even self help. Don't let it keep going.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Alot of men have double standards.If you do the things he does, it is wrong for you and right for him.I guess all you can do is point out his double standards to him.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Why are we calling "her" a dental whore? Wasn't it HIS actions that made her jealous??? OMG, again. We are all women and need to respect each other. If the woman was outrageously dressed, bring it up to the place of business, but it isn't her fault that the poster's husband acted with a double standard. I can't stand this kind of judgement. It helps no one.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009