Why are men soo0o stupid??????

Why is it after you marry and or move in with your babies father, they turn stupid? Do they pretend to not know anything because there LAZY or do they really just turn stupid?

shedevil121208

Asked by shedevil121208 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine didn't. I guess it's just the luck of the draw for me. My hubby is a wonderful guy who helps around the house (when he's stateside) and takes care of the kids and spoils us all rotten :D
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Because they have a penis! lol

My sister has a theory that men fake not knowing how to do things so that their wives do it instead of asking the guys to do it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Mine didn't, either. Actually, he's in the kitchen, cooking me breakfast. This is a man that didn't know how to make scrambled eggs when we met.
    He's gotten better since we got married and started having kids.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lazy and dumb. haha. i think father hood gets to them and their brain cells quit working. my df has his butt in gear tho. hes not allowed to step out of line or i get pissed and he doesnt lik that. but i know he loves me, he spoils he hell out of me. lol. just come to an understanding. make a schedule to help his dieing brain cells comprehend things. lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• They do know how to do those things.But if they act like they don't, you will do it for them.And they seem stupid because they think with the other head.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yeah, since the beginning of time a man was born with an innate sense to think with their penis and not their brain. Once they get close to you, everything but the penis shuts down and this is what they use to think. I'm sorry you had to figure this out the hard way, but most of us do. If you can find a cure for stupidity, please let us now.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• LOL! I know what you mean, but I have found the best way to deal with this is to find the one positive thing and compliment it. "Thank you, honey for putting your fork in the dishwasher." (Even if the spoon, knife and plate are still on the table, DO NOT say anything about it and DO NOT throw them at him or stab him with the fork, even if that's what you would prefer lol) I promise you, it will lead to more and more positive results.
    Men have a need to be admired just like we love it when they tell us we look beautiful. When my man says I look beautiful, I make a point not to look like a slob the next night because I want to hear it again.
    PS No, I don't go traipsing around in feathered mules and peignoir sets, nor is looking cute the only focus of my life. I have a 2 yo for heavens sake! LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009