Any idea on any jobs out there that I can do at home?

Looking to work from home. I have a 4 yr. old and a 6 yr. old and working p/t at blockbuster is kiling me. I am looking for something I can do at home and be there for my kids more.

melsros

Asked by melsros at 11:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hey girl! I would love to help you out! I can show you what I do. I am a demonstrator for Gold Canyon! It is awesome and we have some awesome sign up specials this month!!! I will pm you!!!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 12:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hi, I understand how it feels to be a mom and want to stay at home and work.I think being at home is important for your family instead of having to work long and hard hours.It is best to choose your own.Here is a sight you can check out if youd like.There is one time small investment involved .There are no monthly fees or selling involved.This is a lucrative ,fun and professional travel buisiness you can earn 6,000 dollars every 6 to 10 weeks.Take a look at the sight and get back to me.
    http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy

Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have soo many friends who took on extra work to help the family and find out in the end they are no further ahead!! I had been considering looking for a job also but found that I really examined EVERYTHING I spend money and and found by cutting back on things here and there really helped more than me being away from my kids and family.
    Becca713

Answer by Becca713 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I stay home with my 3 kids. Both my husband and I promote and drink MonaVie. It is an amazing product from the health aspects to the wealth it can create. Feel free to view my profile and call me. It is easy and FREE to enroll. Very low overhead and it is fun as the kids are involved as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Nothing to lose by checking it out.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Avon is a great way to make money from home. You would probably end up making much more than you did at Blockbuster breaking your back all day too! Its only $20 to start and you get everything you need to get going including a start up kit and your website is free for four campaigns if you sign up this week! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum Good luck to you! PM me if you have any questions!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I worked for Surprise Parties. We sold adult novelties. The adult fun love stuff toys, lotions, etc. It was a lot of fun. If that is something you would be interested in doing let me know and I can get you the information.
    chipmunk95

Answer by chipmunk95 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I totally understand where you are coming from. I have a 5 and a 2 year old, both boys and I had to work out of the home when my first one was little. I hated it! I started an at home biz a few months back and I absolutely love it! The comp I work with just recently received an award with the BBB so it is no scam! It interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk to you and try to help you get home!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2009