Miscarriage question...

I m/c The first week of June at 7wks5d. I am cramping and having a lot of just discharge. Could I already be about to start my period? I didn't have a d&c this time and now every little wierd thing is worrying me. I have a call in to me dr but they take forever to call back! Thought I would get some you ladies oopnions and/or stories.
Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had 5 miscarriages. With 2 of them I had D & Cs. The other three I started to spot then bleed on my own.
    How was your mc diagnosed (no heartbeat, fetalpoles?)

nickat

Answer by nickat at 12:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• When I had mine (no D&C) it was a little over a month before I got my period again I believe, because I remember calling the dr saying "i still haven't had my period, I can't be pregnant again can I?" lol. She said that just like with pregnancies, we are all different and it can vary depending on the person.
    Anonymous