Party for my husband who is turning 40 in September.

Would love to throw an alcohole free party for my husband who is turning 40. ANy ideas on themes and or budget related party ideas?

melsros

Asked by melsros at 11:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I think it would be fun to have a centerpiece with pictures of your dh in the different important days of his life. Baby pic, first day of school, first car, graduation, the day you were married, him holding your newborn.
    As for food, I think things from his childhood would be fun. His favorite candy, the special cake his mom always made on his birthday. His favorite snack as a kid. It would be fun to get those retro favs out again.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• you could make dirt pudding with the worms for dessert and it could say Older than dirt!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2009