Why do women go looking for trouble?

I know not every one is going to get along, that's obvious. I have always wondered why do women insist on starting arguments and drama for no reason? Are some women really that bored or miserable?

litlsuzzy

Asked by litlsuzzy at 11:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they are. I tend to shy away from drama in life, but I do love a good debate. Seems people don't know how to debate anymore and learn from eachother. It is all so defensive and rude instead of everyone stating their thoughts and seeing another side that they may have not thought of.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Apparently so...happens all the time around me & they even try to include me often times. Its usually jealousy. ::rolls eyes:: I can't stand it tho & don't put up w/it! I tell them to either bring me or my man proof that. Either of us has done somethin wrong, or take a hike. Lol. They really are very sad ppl!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i've always wondered that, too! i think it's a low self esteem issue.
    bashing others makes them feel more powerful and in control.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• this is why most of my friends are male. they aren't friends with the drama llama.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• yeah their life sucks so they want people to join them I guess the way I see it is we all have problems just deal with it and have fun you only live once lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My theory is that they are so pathetic and have no lives of their own, they have nothing to do but cause or start shit with others. The sad part is two fold, the other woman is a victim of this pathetic person, and they engage this pathetic woman which only gives them what they want, the drama. So sad really.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think so....I always hate drama always have ever since i was young. i would rather just walk away before it blows up into a big deal. and i dont like to have friends that are all into the drama...i think part of it relates on how people were raised. my mom just droped a friend that has been close to her for years because she is way to much drama. and im the same way i dont like to deal with it
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• That trait is not exclusive to women.
    feministmama

Answer by feministmama at 12:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Nobody taught them any better
    Anonymous

• It's horomones mixed with strong attitudes and a dash of sarcasim.

Women are made to bitch.

:)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 12:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2009