Why is it that you're d*mned if you do and d*mned if you dont!?

If you make a post asking for advice, and you give little details, everyone bitches that you didnt give all the details in the OP... But then when you DO give all the details, it makes the post a little long, so no one bothers to read/reply!?

Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMsMommy212

Asked by AMsMommy212 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Would you like some cheese with that whine?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes I know .Life is never simple is it..

Answer by louise2 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I suggest just stating the facts, too short a post can be unclear and you may not get the answers you need. Too long a post can be discouraging to read , so I say just state the facts and see what happens. Hope it helps.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• mMm colby jack is my favorite :-) thanks Anon

Just a little vent, no need to get c*nty :-)
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My2kids: I tried a little experiment, just stated the juicy facts, left out the superfluous ones.. we'll see how it goes, lol
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'd love to enjoy that wine and cheese with you AmsMommy212 since it's been offered. Maybe we can drink and eat while we find a way to post without annoying anyone. lol
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 4:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hey Anon? Would you like some paper for that snotty remark?!? Oh well, I guess there's always one in every group. And guess what...I'm not afraid to admit I now make two! Hope your day has gotten better since this morning.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2009