Does you SO do this

My SO like to mention things in conversation like I got to go to the DMV to register my truck, not being specific or seting a day for me to take him, just mentioning it. Then the next day calling me after work saying "Were you at" On the way home "why" because I'm off Work! "You were suppost to pick me up today" but you didn't tell me that, "Yeah I told you yesterday" My guy does this all the time. He tells me he told me something that he never did and expect me to read his mind, Its so irritating!!!

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband does the same thing, must just be a guy thing
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My husband pulls crap on me like when I start to tell him something and he says "You've told me that like 6 times already. I swear you don't remember stuff." He will do stuff like this too where he says he told me something and I know he didn't. He's such a guy sometimes.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• men r just dumb. tell him ur not doing it unless u get 24 hour notice or put a post it or note on something so u know. that way u will know and he cant be lik omg u forgot. haha. good luck.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No...my husband doesn't. I'd call it being irresponsible not to let me know things such as "I'm not going to work today because I have to do x, y and z"
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 1:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• LOL, JOIN THE CLUB! IT'S ABOUT THE SAME FOR ME. I WILL TELL MY DH TO DO SOMETHING, WALK OUT THE ROOM AND COME BACK WITHIN MINUTES AND HE SWEARS I NEVER SAID A THING TO HIM???????????????SO TELL YOUR SO THE NEXT TIME HE WANTS YOU DO SOMETHING, TAKE HIM SOME WHERE, TO KEEP REMINDING YOU NOT TO JUST MAKE MENTION, YOU DON'T READ MINDS, ONLY WORDS!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It's definately a guy thing!!!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2009