Does your family shower in the night or in the morning?

My family showers every single night. I know some people prefer to shower in the morning. What i dont understand, and please dont take this to offend anyone, is how can people go to work, school etc, work all day, sweat and then go to bed that way??? Especially in the summer months. How can people go to bed like that and sleep in a nice clean bed, with clean linens, while your body is DIRTY?

I dont get it.!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids, myself, and my DH shower every night. Only the nights we come home really really late, and i mean half asleep, we allow them to shower in the morning. Besides from that scenario, we shower in the night.

WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I do both, if I didn't shower in the morning then I will at night.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I absolutely have to shower in the morning...if I don't I feel really gross all day long. If I am doing something (usually in the summer months) where I get all sweaty and gross then I will shower at night too. Hubby usually showers in the morning and at night, and my son (who is 2) bathes at night. I just like smelling nice and feeling clean during the day, and a shower in the morning really refreshes me and wakes me up! :)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Night time..was raised that way for the EXACT reason you said..my mom believed in a clean bed..when you got home you didnt SIT on your bed until you changed clothes...i find that extreme now, but i wont sleep in my covers unless im showerd...my SO gets annoyed with me sometimes for that..i dont care if its 4 in the morning if ive been outta my house i wanna wash my booty! LoL!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We shower in the morning and night. (:

Showering in the morning wakes me up.

-Kerri
    33 weeks / 1 day
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 1:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We shower whenever it is convenient for us. I prefer to shower in the morning because it helps me wake up. But there are many times when I shower at night. It all depends on the day and how I feel.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm a 2 shower a day person myself...am and pm. but the kids get theirs at night. I feel the same way about dirty bodies on nice clean sheets.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 4:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009