Twin baptism favor ideas?

I'm having my boy/girl twins christened in September. Does anyone have any ideas for unique favors? I was thinking of doing the packets of coffee or candy bars but I am open to suggestions. You ladies always have neat ideas!

javagirl328

Asked by javagirl328 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have never seen favors at a baptism..are you having a party at your home or giving them out at church? Im just curious.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Maybe you could do the little candy bars with a Noah's Ark theme tied into it somehow....
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of favors at a baptism.

Anonymous

• My favorite thank you card to send out is to upload a picture to walmart.com and write a msg on a picture card that says 'Thank you for celebrating my ____ with me"

For Bdays I usually take a group pic of all the kids there and they love getting the thank you card and seeing themselves.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We do a dinner at a restaurant afterwards. Only 20 people. For my son's I did candles. Every baptism I've been to or given a gift for, there has been favors.
    javagirl328

Answer by javagirl328 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You could do 2 packages of seeds attached with a ribbon that says grow where you are planted, or Gorwing up in faith. You would have to get seeds that were in season for that time..was thinking 2 pkgs (one for each child)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I ordered little picture frames with crosses on them online...partyfavors.com or something like that...put the kids pics in them and wrapped them up...the frames only cost me $1.25 each and I had to give everyone a pic anyway...killed two birds with one stone.
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 4:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• ivebcummymother: I love your idea.

My friend got angel statues from Dollar Tree direct and attached a small packet of jordan almonds and a ribbon with her sons name and the date of his baptism. All the baptisms I have been to have some kind of small favors.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:00 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I WENT TO DOWNTOWN L.A. AND FOUND THESE LIL MINI PINK FRAMES WITH A LIL ANGEL ON THE SIDE I GOT FOR LIKE $6.00 PER DOZEN, AND I TOOK HER TO THE PHOTO STUDIO IN HER DRESS AND GOT THE CHEAPEST PKG.

Photobucket
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 12:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• When I had my twin boys baptized, the godparents, as in the mexican culture, had all of the facors done. They bought a small ceramic boy statue that opened at the base. It was like a small jewelry box. The little boy was praying on his knees holding a rosary. Inside the box was a one decade rosary. They also had ceramic crosees with the same boy on the face of the cross. Blue ribbon was tied on both with their names and date printed on it.
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 12:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2009