What advice can I give my friend??

My friend had a baby about 7 months ago, and she told me today that her and her SO aren't intimate anymore. She said that he just doesn't want it anymore and that he barely even kisses her! She asked me for advice, but I wasn't sure what to tell her. She said she has talked to him about it numerous times......any advice on what I could say to her??

mamie2shoes

Asked by mamie2shoes at 12:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• tell her to sit down and talk to her hubs. thats the only thing she can do really. tell her to let him know how she feels and stuff. it could b that hes stressed or is just weirded out by havin a kid or just tired from a new baby. my df was lik that for the first year! i felt lik i had done something wrong and i felt that i wasnt good enough or was too fat cause i had gained weight and stretch marks. she needs to express her feelings to him or else this will never be solved. maybe try some lingerie or something. but first thing, talk to him. see if theres something bothering him. good luck to her. i know this is a tough situation,
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think it is normal after having a baby to not want it.She's tired.She probably has a little more weight than before the baby.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• perhaps he don't want her any more, and don't want or know how to say it with out the risk of not having a relationship with his child. when she ask him why? what does he say? how long has this been going on? do she feel it's another woman/man? i will say this SEX IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE! If he's not willing or wanting to make her happy, and do what couples do, sounds like satisfying her is not his intentions, i don't know to many men (not gay) that would keep telling his girl NO! it's obvious he don't want her, the question is why? i would not keep asking a man to F--- me just to hear him say NO!
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• some single men get angry with women for getting pregnant and "ruining " the guys life then the guy punishes them for it. I wouldn't be having more children by the guy, that's for sure.
    Anonymous