Does anyone know of any mommy and me classes for me and my 7 month old in Aspen CO?

My husband and I with our 7 month old baby are moving to Aspen for the month of july. I am looking for some classes my daughter and I can take together while my husband is working. I would love to do swimming classes if anyone can recomend someone good. Thanks

belle2008

Asked by belle2008 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i live in pa lol. but i know that the dr or the hospital should offer, or at least know of some classes. talk to ur ob/gyn or ur babys pediatrician.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I am not in Colaroda but the Parks and Rec department in my town have great mommy and me classes (swim and dance are the two that we have done). Allot of the libraries and Barnes and Noble also have mommy and me story times which are fun mornings...

smilintoday

Answer by smilintoday at 12:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2009