Fetal movement

I am pregnant with my first child and I am 18 weeks along. My baby started kicking yesterday and has been kicking constantly throughout the day. I thought that when your baby first starts moving that it isn't that often. I know there is nothing wrong with me or the baby, but just curious if anyone else has experienced this as well and did their baby calm down? It gets distracting lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everything thing is fine. i just think that you have one happy baby on your hands.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol my baby moves like crazy all the time. i felt her moving at 16 weeks and she moved ALL the time right away. she has not calmed down :D It's distracting but it's wonderful. trust me, she stopped moving one day and i cried because i was worried. be happy if your little one moves often, it's comforting.
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2009