Are your periods out of control? Suicidal?

Just curious... For ones with severe periods! Where you bleed so much for one week+. They're unbearable! You get stomach pains. The more work you do, move, clean, lift the more & longer you Bleed. Get menstrual Migraines on top of that! Then get suicidal?? What do you do? What can you do? Anything Natural? Myself I can't afford health care. This has been going on forat least 5+ miserable years!! What can be done to help? If Anything! I'm sick of living this Awful Way. Hoping I out grow it!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• wow. that sounds lik pmdd. pre menstral disforic disorder. its lik super severe pms that effects u in every aspect of ur life. talk to a dr and maybe goin on yaz (the birth control pill) would b good for u because its supposed to help that.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Exercise has actually been proven to help with cramps. Caffeine makes cramps worse... so does dehydration. Drink LOTS of water and cut out the coffee, tea, soda, chocolate, etc... Also, I've read that you can start taking a couple of ibuprofin a day or two before your period starts, to help minimize the pains. Not sure what to tell you about the bleeding though.
    Anonymous