is possible

that your boobs start feeling gradually better if your pregnant or would they be hurting all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine hurt for like 2-3 months and then gradually got better. i would say it stopped hurting at 12 weeks and started hurting a 4-5 weeks.
    Anonymous

• My nausea and soreness on my boobs went away around the 12 week mark...weird but I am 36 weeks/4 days and been dealing with itchyness around the nipple area for about 2 weeks now.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Mine only hurt bad for the first 3 months. I'm at 25 weeks now and they feel fine. Nipples stayed very sensitive though. I've heard it can come back later in the pregnancy. Let's hope not!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2009