I am 19 weeks feeling the baby move but when will I feel baby kicks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should soon. you'll start feeling big thumps :D
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i am 18 weeks and i felt movement about a week earlier. now my baby won't stop moving! not much longer for you hopefully.
    Anonymous

• i felt my baby move at 14 weeks and he/she started to move a little more each day but i still can only feel my baby really well when i lay down or sit very still and i am 17 weeks now! I feel it kick at bed time.
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• For my first, I started feeling movement at around 14 weeks, which is pretty early, especially for a first.

During my second pregnancy, she was less active, but I started feeling actual kicks at 20 weeks.

My third, however, I was feeling nervous, because I felt some movement, but nothing like the first 2. Now I know why... she's 10 months old now and has a super calm and serious personality!

Funny how they show their character before they're even born!
    cfavreau

Answer by cfavreau at 1:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If your placenta is in the front, you won't feel it for at least another week maybe 2. But if it isn't, it could be any day.
    logunsmommy

Answer by logunsmommy at 2:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I didn't start feeling him kick until around 21 to 22 weeks. After that he does it all the time.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 2:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I was 20 weeks when i felt my son move for the first time, i didnt even feel him move, he woke me up out of my sleep kicking me like crazy! i was so amazed, and even more excited for him to come. But with you already feeling him move, you should feel him kick any minute now!
    JuwansMommy

Answer by JuwansMommy at 4:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009