is this normal?

I know that some women later on in there pregnancy wet a little on themselves however i was wondering if you were 4 months and a week pregnant if it was normal to dribble a little every so often. sometimes it happens when i breathe deeply or move.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is. haha. my mom is 7 months preg with her 5th child and she has been peeing herself since her 1st trimester lol. it depends on how much pressure is on ur bladder. when i was pregnant if my dd would put her foot there i would pee some. i just started whereing the little tiny carefree pads. the scented kind so i wouldnt start to smell if i couldnt get to a bathroom.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I had 3 kids in under 3 years... By the 3rd one, I had to wear pads from the first trimester to catch these "accidents." I was so embarrassed, but it comes with the territory!!
    cfavreau

Answer by cfavreau at 1:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Well I know this happens a lot, but this is my 6th prenancy and I'm sure I don't experience that because of doing kegals (sp)? My mom told me to always do them!! So try that? But too funny I have a friend who laughs and pees, she just laughs harder!
    Anonymous