Is it Morning sickness?

Maybe, pregnant not sure yet. breast are tender, extra extra tired, and natious but not in the morning, it olny happens after i eat, and usually only after lunch and dinner. does this qualify as morning sickness?

bunnyboluv

Asked by bunnyboluv at 1:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be take a pregnancy test, i only vomited in the morning a couple times i usually vomited at night if i ate pizza but everyone is different, take a test and see what it says tender breats and being very sleepy are signs of being prego. good luck
    Anonymous

• it could be or you just getting a flu..
    i had the same symptoms.. & i thought i got pregnant again..
    & i found out i had the flu.. yay...lol..
    the only thing i could say is to take a test..
    thats the only way you'll find out..
    good luck..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes. My first pregnancy I never got sick until about 8 o-clock at night but that was almost every night. This time I get sick between 8 and 10 in the morning and it lasts anywhere from an hour to 3 or 4 hours.... and some people get "all day sickenss". It varies from person to person.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 2:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I thought that i might be sick, but its been going on for over a week now, and i keep waiting for other symptoms to come, so id know that i was sick, but all have are these, and its gotten slightly worse everyday. it feels alot like motion sickness, and its too early to take a pregnancy test.
    bunnyboluv

Answer by bunnyboluv at 2:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2009