delima...

My daughter and I have been living with my mother ever since my boyfriend was laid off last November, now we both have jobs (his being a great one with great benefits) and mine not neccesarily the best, but i do absolutley love it. Anyway we are still living with my mother and he is living with a friend and our situation doesn't allow us to spend alot of time together, he rarely sees his daughter and not because he doesn't want to. Anyway his mom has offered us a wonderful opportunity to move into a house she owns and finish paying it off and its ours, the only problem is its 3 hours away from where we live now. We would have to quit our jobs and start over, and even though we have jobs here, its difficult to find an affordable place. I don't know what to do...any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go online and apply for jobs in that area before deciding to move there if you get one take her up on the offer. if not then stay where you are until you can get on your feet and get your own place.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the previous post. DO NOT move unless you have job opportunities near the new house. Without jobs you could end up losing the house.
    Anonymous

• I agree withthe first 2
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• look for jobs out there before you move! or ask her if you can stay there for a month with no payment so you have time to get jobs out there.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2009