• In the Spotlight:

i dont feel right at all, 29 weeks

the best way to describe it is when u use ur inhaler for those of u with asthma and it makes u feel hecka shaky, and like ur heart is racing..and kinda weak like ur arms are heavy. im 29 weeks pregnant, i never did this with my other two kids, my baby is low but his feet are up in my right side. its getting to be a constant feeling. it wont stop, i thought at first it was my blood sugar but i ate cereal this morning and it still hasnt gone away..almost 2 days now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor! This could be your mothers instinct kicking in.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i would go in right away. something dosnt seem right. i have asthma so i know the feeling your talking about. i also tend to pass out alot and i get that feeling then also. i would go in and make sure everything is ok. hope you start to feel better soon!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Talk to your provider. It sounds like a blood pressure issue, which to a degree are normal during pregnancy, but if combined with other indicators can be early warning signs of some complications. Definitely call the doc and see what they think.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• any ideas on what it might be? i have to wait for my mom to get back into town to go in to my doctors or over to L&D.
    Anonymous

• My heart used to race all the time and it would freak me out. Your hearts on overload trying to pump all that extra blood. Do talk to your doctor to ease you. Call up there and a nurse might even be able to talk to you about it
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It sound like you blood pressure is wacked out. I would call your doctor and talk to the nurse, she can tell you how serious it is.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009