Do you know America YOU can help make a difference for one of the most persecuted country in the world against universal human rights. The Iranian people are losing all media coverage and are begging for help!

sign petition and also get a copy of UNSHAKEN or call and do this over the phone.
http://www.aclj.org/?r=jordan&s=yahoo&OVRAW=jay%20sekulow&OVKEY=jay%20sekulow&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=43579766522&OVKWID=208064377522

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• the petition is worthless. Petitions have to have a legal signature.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• that is not the attitude AMERICA needs go back to the pumpkin shell you live in and go to sleep.
    Anonymous

• how sad we the usa 50 % of us can't afford insurance for our kids
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It's not about a bad attitude - I have to say I (ahem) agree with Carpy on this one...online petitions have no weight behind them. It's a nice thought; but essentially a waste of your time...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• 50%?? Where are you getting that goatmom?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Nah. I'll worry about my fellow Americans first. Harsh? Maybe. Don't care though.
    Anonymous

• Of course we should worry about America first but do you know how lucky we are and how unlucky they are in Iran? ANd Iraq. And most middle east countries/ And Somalia. And Darfur. And Kenya. I could go on. You know why most of you couldn't care less about those poor oppressed and terrorized people? Because they aren't Christians. Isn't that right? Its so depressing that Christians are so cold.
    Anonymous

• And Darfur. And Kenya. I could go on. You know why most of you couldn't care less about those poor oppressed and terrorized people? Because they aren't Christians.

That is not true at all. I don't know where you got that info from. That people in Kenya and Darfur aren't Christians. They are just like the U.S, made up of different religions with Christianity being the leader of all.
    Anonymous

• I think that United States need to stay out of this. Iran will solve their own problem.
    Anonymous

• We areb talking about universal human rights, what if you had been born there? or there? or there? Thank God you were born in the USA ,but we cannot be blind to others.
    Anonymous