could it be???

im only 7 weeks pregnant but i think my blood pressure is already high. my fingers are tingly and swollen i feel shaky sometimes and my face is swollen and i have a slight headache... this is my second pregnancy and my first i had pre eclampsia and hypertension. that only happened when i was 36 weeks pregnant so they induced me.... I know high blood pressure isnt good but what do the docs do when you cant be induced? im just scared. im sure everything will be ok.... but i just dnt know what to do... this is been going on for a week.

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A friend of mine had very very very high blood pressure and so the doctors have her on medication for it. So far she is doing great so i wouldnt worry so much. Which this is coming from someone that worries over everything lol. Im just trying to be positive here. I would just talk to your doctor about these concerns as soon as you can. gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• um yes it could it be hunny and if ur face is swelling and stuff u might want to go to the hospital now and get seen, my moms had a few strokes and that how one of them happened.not to scare you, best luck though
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009