Would you rather work or be a SAHM?

I worked at Wal-Mart for 4 1/2 years.Now I am able to be a SAHM.I love it!

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 1:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SAHM hands down!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i love being a SAHM i get to home school my child and keep a clean house and a happy healthy child. it can be tiresome and god knows so can a job but i would not trade it for the world
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I've been a SAHM and I can't wait to go back to work. I had a part-time job for a little while that I loved but it only covered day-care costs so we decided it wasn't worth it. I miss it though.
    Mrs.Soule

Answer by Mrs.Soule at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I do both. I stay-at-home during the days, and work three nights out of the week. Best of both worlds!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 1:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Sometimes I wish I could go back to work for the break it would give me, but I do love being a SAHM! I couldn't think of a more important job then raising my children.
    Anonymous

• being a sahm gets crazy and can really drive you nuts but it is so much better! the first few years are so important. i feel like i am lucky to be here with my kids taking care of our home!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would prefer to be in a situation that was financially stable enough to stay at home with my babies until they are school age by far! I was able to stay home with my daughter and I loved it... now that I'm expecting my 2nd staying home isn't an option and I'm very sad about it I feel like this baby will be missing out on all the one on one time my daughter and I had and I'm hoping I can still find it in me to be as patient and relaxed this time around.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love being a sahm! I only worked for a year after having my daughter. But I really did like the independence of having my own checks and buying the kids things when I got paid.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love being a sahm because I get to spend time with my son and watch him grow but most inportant we don't have to worry about finding a babysitter or putting him day care so we both can work.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I stayed at home for the first 5 or 6 months after my daughter was born, just because I couldn't even think of bringing my little baby to daycare! My husband and I then worked opposite schedules until the night job I had got pretty scary! I ended up going back to my office job when she was almost a year and my uncle and aunt watched her, which was great! I have fears of daycare, which sort of came true once she had been going there for a while, and I started her going to a friend's daycare instead!

I am working on getting some home schooling done myself so I can be a SAHM when our new bundle comes in January!
    CaddyG

Answer by CaddyG at 2:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009