Sex with your hubby/so/boyfriend, and solo...do you do it for the same reason?

So, my SO and I were talking the other night. When we have sex, I love just feeling close to him, feeling connected and loved and wanted. I want to have an orgasm, absolutely, but if I don't, it's not the end of the world. But when I "do it myself" as he puts it, I do it solely for the orgasm, doing exactly what I need to do to get there and that's it. He thinks that I'm the only woman that does that. I disagree. So, what I want to know is....do you agree with him or me? And you can be anon, if you like, just don't be mean. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is something that men don't understand: most women don't care if they don't have an orgasm as long as we get an intimate connection, and feel loved when it comes to sex. Men are almost always purely about the physical. And I'm sorry, but you can't get a feeling of love from your own hand or a vibrator. :P
    Anonymous

• Tell your SO that I can assure him you are not the only one.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You are not the only one. You should tell him that just because he doesn't understand it doesn't mean you are weird. I would guess that most women are the same. I know I am...my dh doesn't get it either.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You are not alone hun... that's why women and men are so different lol..
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 2:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009