is this a sign of labor?help me because it will be preterm..

im cramping and though i have never been constipated with this baby today i have had alot of..bm. and i feel so hot, its not really hot but ifeel like its hell in here..and i have had some issues of preterm labor with this baby. the baby is moving very slowly and not as much too the last few days. and i feel like im going to pass out at time too this morning, is this normal? i have had 3 other kids and never had this with thme, i was induced with them except for one..the babys low, always has been.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be dehydrated, try drinking 32 oz of water withing an hour it will help get you hydrated a lil. Because if you go into L&D for what you think is preterm labor, and your just dehydrated they'll hook you up to an iv and keep the baby and you on a monitor for hours.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• okay..
    if you feeling really bad pain
    you should see your doc ASAP..
    if you feel like you gonna pass out
    see your doc ASAP.
    also if your baby is not moving see you doc ASAP
    if what you feeling doesnt feel right honney go and see you
    doctor..
    good luck i hope you dont go into labor soon..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Have you called your doctor yet? Are you well hydrated? Are you swollen? Are you running a fever? It does sound worth checking out. How early would you be? We had two premies but they were born by emergency C section and the lessening movement with Braxton Hicks contrations was a symptom of placenta starting to separate.
    oddfox

Answer by oddfox at 2:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• oddfox, well my baby has been moving less and im on meds for contractions, but like i tried to tell my ob its not really working anymore..so if something happens i will raise more hell then they could ever believe. i pee out water because ive been drinking sooo much, im only at 28 weeks. i also have this gas type pain in my cervix..im going to probably call in here in a few minuets when my husband gets back. im not really swollen, at times i get a bit but nothing i think is serious..i always have a slight temp this last month, my ob did blood work because L&D told him about it and it came back " with normal pregnancy variations" they said
    Anonymous