What book have you read lately that you wish was a movie? Who would be the lead?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sisters keeper by jodi picoult is about to come out on June 26 and i recommend you all read it before seeing the movie because the ending are different. cameron diaz is in it.

push by sapphire is another movie that is coming out soon except they named the movie Precious instead of Push. Mariah carey, monique and other big names are in it. I cannot wait for this movie either.

I'm reading a memoir right now called a piece of cake by cupcake brown and i would love to see this as a movie. I'm not done yet but it is very good so far. i dont' know who would play the girl, maybe someone up and coming

Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 2:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• None! I think books should be left as books, especially kids books. The movies never do the story justice.
    Anonymous

• Many of the books I have read recently have been made into movies. Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Stardust.

I actually read Stardust because I loved the movie so much. Guess what! The movie was ten times better than the book and they chose wonderful actors/actresses to play the parts.

I agree that usually the movie doesn't do the book justice, but Stardust was one of those rare exceptions where the movie not only does the book justice, but it also blows it away.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton would make a great movie. But the special effects would be so expensive, there's no way a production company would want to pick it up!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009