What is important to you in buying products to use in your home?

How much it cost or is this safe for my family?

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 2:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• Safe for my family and safe for the environment.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Safety, then effectiveness, then cost.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I ask my self,"Does it kill germs?" If the answer is "Yes" and I have a coupon for it or if I can get the WalMart store brand, Then yes, I get it.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Safe for my family for sure. In cleaners and food I like organic/all natural. In other stuff, I try to buy made in USA which can get pretty expensive! The safer something is, the better.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:55 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Both, if I can't afford it it really doens't matter if it's safer than something else. But I do pay more for "greener" products. For instance Dawn Dish Detergent is $1.50 but not Green... Clorox Green is $1.75 - I pay more for the green stuff, but it we were talking a difference of $1.50 or more I would probibly pass it up.

So there really isn't a one answer to this for me. It's a little of both. Also, if has to work. I don't care how cheap it is or how green it is, if it doesn't clean the way I want, I'm not happy with it, and won't buy it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2009