• In the Spotlight:

What job would you never do?

There's tons, but right off hand probably cause I seen it advertised is an ice road trucker that's crazy! I hope they're getting paid well.

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 2:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• medical examiner/coroner, I wouldn't want to see people after they were murdered.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• so i dont know how they do this, but i know they artificially inseminate dairy cows....i would hate to be the guys that has to get the sperm from the bull....i would also hate to be the guy that has to drive the sperm around! (ino that guy exists) and i wouldnt want to be doin the insemination either!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• also the cleaning guy of a porn store where they do the dances and the guys watches thru a little window...ew!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OBGYN
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i wouldn't want to be be the guy that wears the company signs or advertisements or the one who picks up horse dunk. LOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• holding signs for a company at passing cars LOL. it is so freakin hot outside. of course theres better jobs i can think of...but that one is on the top of my head right now.
    Anonymous

• work at a slaughterhouse, not much of a meat eater anyway, but that would totally turn me off from eating it again ever.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• haha ew RhiannonHunt the cleaning guy yuck!

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Anything featured on Dirty Jobs. My husband drives a truck and says that he would never, ever do the Ice Road Trucker thing.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Anything envolving bodily fluids, living or dead, human or not. Pretty much anything that has been on Dirty Jobs!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009