would weight lost delay AF?

AF was due Monday and didn't show up. I took a HPT Tuesday and it was BFN and a couple hours later it was BFP. I bought another one and it said not pregnant. The last week and half I've lost 8lbs and been more active. Do you think that would delay AF? Also my cervix is low and have alot of CM.

coltonmommy

Asked by coltonmommy at 2:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Physical activity can delay AF. My softball team for example: most of the girls on my high school softball team didn't have a period during softball season b/c of increased physical activity.

As far as your BFN and BFP, try again with first morning's urine. That will be the best test to trust
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009