HPT ???, please reply.

In your opinion, what are the best/worst PG tests to buy. Blue or pink dye? Digital? How early did you get your result? Dollar Tree Brand, EPT, etc, etc,etc. How many DPO? Please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some drs recomend 14 DPO, and it doesn't matter really on the brand of HPT. I have heard the dollar ones work just as good as the expensive ones.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• pink dye to me is better
    Anonymous

• EPT. Answered in the other category.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• well I took 2 ept and 1 dollar store hpt 1 week before my period was due they all were positive but shocking I could see the positive more clear for the dollar store one....
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have heard so many bad things about the blue dye. The equate ones. Like I got what I think is a faint pos on one yesterday and a BFN today. IDK
    Thanks for the responses. Keep em coming
    Anonymous

• i tried the dollar tree ones and they were the kind you had to pee in a cup and then use a bulb and measure drops but its really hard to get the perfect amount on those. they are accurate but difficult to use. my fave is the equate fromwalmart brand. easy day before my missed period. it was faint but it was there.
    melanielmcgee

Answer by melanielmcgee at 2:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• clear blue easy digital or the first response ones with the pink lines
    Anonymous