relationship advice!!!!! please help asap!!!

lately my husband has been being very ill towards me and i dont know why...i am just as stressed out as he is but he seems to be being a bigger ass more now then ever....i dont know what to do....i have been thinkin about leaving but i dont know if i can...i just dont know what to do...please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• that sounds like a typical man thing! as a woman we have to suck it up but stress hits a man much harder. or so they think. do you have somewhere you can go for a weekend? just get away and have both of you cool down a little. always helped for me.
    AlexesmommySam

Answer by AlexesmommySam at 2:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Just ask him what's stuck in his craw? that's what I do when SO is being a big jerk.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Two words: Marriage counseling. It can do wonders.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• this may sound silly but sometimes more sex even if quickies can work wonders.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• he wont do counseling and i havent really been in the mood lately i dont know whats wrong with me either
    Anonymous

• Sounds like what I've gone through when I've "fallen out of love".

Something my mother told me; "Love is a verb." Yes, love is a gushy, squishy, warm and wonderful 'feeling', but sometimes [like you said] you just don't feel the love/feel like loving.

If you and your hubby have serious unresolved issues, then you might need to seek help. If you're just irritated and short with each other, you've got to get over it. And like melody77 said, sex can work wonders.

You don't feel like having sex? Do it anyways. Just like when you don't feel like going to work, but you go because you HAVE to. Schedule it. Make your self go through the motions and you'll be in the mood no time. ;)

Hope that helps....
    LauraElaine23

Answer by LauraElaine23 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm curious which came first, him being an ass or you not wanting sex? For women, we don't typically want sex if we don't feel an emotional connection. He might be pissy because he's not getting any. Could be a vicious cycle here.
    Anonymous