I want to leave my husband but I'm not sure of what to say...does this sound okay?

For the past five years I have been trying to make you love us, trying to make you be here, trying to make you be a part of our lives, trying to make you include us in your life, trying to make you stop drinking, trying to make you into someone that we need in our lives... a husband and a father. It comes down to me trying to make this relationship something that it could never be...I'm done trying and I believe that we're just not meant to be together anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• YES I THINK IT SOUNDS OK HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL 4 U & UR KIDS
    GOOD LUCK!!!!
    bosslady3019

Answer by bosslady3019 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• that sounds good.. Im sorry you are going through that.. I couldnt imagine how you must feel right now. but in my experiences you can make anyone change they have to want it for themselves.. I think once you leave he will realize what he had. Have you tried counseling?
    cheermickey

Answer by cheermickey at 2:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have tried everything possible. He has taken my love for granted because I usually take him back when things like this happen but this time, I am done for good.
    Anonymous

• You are doing the right thing! Sounds perfect. Enjoy your new life!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You go girl! I wish I was that strong...perhaps I should try to make mine read this when he comes home...assuming it's not midnight...
    Anonymous

• Sounds good to me
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It sounds like everything you'd need to say. I hope everything goes well for you and the kids!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Sounds great! Good luck!
    baby_headbanger

Answer by baby_headbanger at 5:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2009