has any one every had a 2 vessel umbilicl cord?

I'm 23 weeks pregnant now i have to go to the dr every 2 weeks to make sure the baby is growing well I'm just always worried I'm hoping my lil girl is gonna be fine so far last appt dr said she looks perfect any imput would help thanks ladies..

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is not to common, but it just means the babys not getting as much nutrients as she noramlly would, but you can have a healthy perfectly normal baby. The dr is just taking extra measures of caution.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Take prenatal vitamins or drink some ensure. I think there is ensure for pregnant women. I also eat cereal in the middle of the night, mini wheats, yumm!!! Then sometimes in the middle of the day I"ll eat another small bowl and so maybe three times a day I eat cereal, not big bowls and thinking thats why my babies are always big, lol.
    Anonymous