what is the best diaper bag for a working mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• A well made backpack will work better than a diaper bag.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yeah. I bought a really cute tote bag from Target that I use for a diaper bag.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Alot depends on the look that you want. You can look through these to see if there is any that you like.  http://astore.amazon.com/www.cjkidzcom6-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=12  

momjs

Answer by momjs at 11:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have a OiOi bag, it is really well made and I can get everything I need in to it with room for more!

You maybe able to find some more info at amazon or urban stone?

JennyHalls

Answer by JennyHalls at 11:20 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I use a regular big purse! I bought two makeup bags to put baby stuff in. When I don't need the baby stuff with me I take out the make up bags. Its really easy, and I can switch bags as often as I want!
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 5:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I kept two regular medium sized diaper bags - one was loaded for daycare (I took it in on Mondays and left it until Friday), and the other one stayed in my car. As they have gotten older they don't need one for daycare and I usually just take a few basics out of the car bag and put them in my purse when I need them.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2009