This is so frustrating

I have a c-section on the 22nd schedualed.
I am 38 almost 39 ( on friday ill be 39 weeks)

And.. i am having strong contractions!!!!! Only they arnt timeable! They arnt regulated, but they hurt!!

Last week i was in labor and delivery, because i was checking if i had preclamsia... and i was having irregular contractions then... but i was 1 cm dialated..

Its so frustrating.. Im having contractions for nothing, and they are painful. UGH!

Ever had this?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I did but for me they werent for nothing becuase I was having a vaginal birth so every contraction helped towards my future labor. Your body doesnt know that you are having a section so it is doing what it needs to to get ready. Who knows... maybe you will go into labor before the 22nd and then you can have your section and meet your little one early
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• yeah, but even if i do go into labor sooner, i just want these contractions to be over!!! sorry its really getting on my nerves! Plus baby is breech, so it wouldnt be good to go into labor!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You could try and turn the baby. There are plenty of things that you could do to help you have a vaginal birth and then those contractions will mean something. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009