Are there any legit at home jobs that don't require a fee to join?

I've ran into jobs that say free with a small shipping fee and then charge 50+ dollars later on and then ya run into jobs the require a fee to join that is like 40 bucks.. I don't think you should have to pay for a job.. So are there any out there that work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, Monavie is FREE to enroll. Just like McDonalds, you need the buns in burgers to be in business, so you do have to buy MonaVie products for yourself to consume and some to share with friends and family. If you would like to know more, you can call me, email and or visit www.monavie.com  or www.joethenetworker.com

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• someone on here has an ehow with links for working from home, i forget who but im sure if you google it you can find her or if she sees this post maybe shell let ya know, i read her journal post about it a while back.
    Anonymous