Do any other SAHM's feel like all they do is ride the roads......

I feel like I am in a rush everyday because i go to the gym most mornings and we go to the grocery store, she has gymnastics 1 day and she does 1 summer camp one day a week. And I feel like I have to be home everyday by 2:00 so she can sleep! I feel like I don't have time for anything but errands and letting her sleep!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• This is why you are staying home. You have made yourself available to the needs of your family. In this age of having to be well-rounded and have a variety of experiences, the car is your office.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• This is why we live in a city; great public transit and lots of places in walking distance.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009