Do you feel the same as I do?

I see all these shows on tv, say yes to the dress, whos wedding is it anyway and so on.. I wish my bf would ask me to marry him.. I cant even watch these show in front of him because he feels pressured.. I gave him a promise ring a while ago which he wares on his left had because he says hes not married so he wont wear on the right hand. He has been engaged once before she cheated on him and was totally wrong for him.. Now he as a great person right in front of him and he is scared in his tracks.. He knows I wont cheat or do anything to hurt him and that I am here for him.. we have talked about marriage and we know where we want to honeymoon at. Also I want to have our second child when our son is 3 which is in a couple years but I want to be married first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• First off wedding rings are worn on the left hand. Just tell him that you want to be married. Tell him that you are not this other girl, and you have done nothing to not have his trust.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol sorry I meant right hand.
    Anonymous

• Tell him that you are tired of being his unpaid whore and you are moving back in with your mom until he man's up.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 3:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• BTW, this does not work if you are still sleeping with him or if you move back in with him before the wedding date. he is not marrying you because he has you and he does not want to be married and he knows he does not have to be married to keep you.
    kemclaughlin

• that might work if I actually got along with my mom.. lol
    Anonymous

• lol.. i was about to say about the wedding ring.. i was like "have we been wearing it wrong all these years?"

anyway, just ask if he ever has any plans of getting married. sometimes you need to be blunt because beating around the bush only gives you vague answers.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• stop giving him all the married stuff without being married. Why would he want to get married when he has it all now?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. meaning if he is getting everything from you already then why should he marry you. the fact the he hasn't proposed just tells me he's just not that into. a man knows they want to marry you if they do. my husband knew it right from the start and it took me awhile to realize it was him i should marry but i never had to second guess how strong his feelings for me were plus i didn't give him booty or live with him either. that fact just made him eager to move the date up so he could get some plus he got his love of his life. with your man i would say i can't waste my life waiting so i'm giving you a date to do it by (which you keep to yourself) if he doesn't either propose or marry you by that date move on. he'll never marry you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009