Help!!! U/s Question

okay so i took a pregnancy test on 5/31...came back +... went to drs on 6/8 and they said i was 6 wks pg...then went for u/s on 6/15. well i would have been 7wks...but u/s showed only a sac that measured 5 wks.... now i wasnt on the pill for 2 months...i got my last period on 4/25...then started taking the pill on 4/26...stopped bc they made me really sick and got my period again on 5/2...now when would i have conceived??? which pperiod do i go by?? or do i go by the u/s...i go back this monday for another u/s and im REALLY scared its not just a blighted ovum....well an empty sac....its scaring the heck out of me and i hate this waiting game!!!!

mannyswifey04

Asked by mannyswifey04 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont stress it thats not good for the baby. go by what the ultrasound says you could of been bleeding due to implantation bleeding not your period
    Anonymous

• My first baby I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and he was just a tiny dot in the sac so he/she maybe too small to see.
    Anonymous

• i hope so.....hopefully this monday will show her/him bigger....i didnt get an u/s with my last daughter till 8wks
    mannyswifey04

Answer by mannyswifey04 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Go by the measurements in your ultrasound, not your last period. I had the same thing happen. Based on my last period I should be a couple weeks farther along than they told me I was. I also got 3 different possible delivery dates due to 3 different ultrasound measurements. It is perfectly normal and I wouldn't worry about it. They usually will go by your first one, because the smaller it is the easier to measure. Atleast that is what I was told.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• so go by me being 5weeks....??? is it normal to only see a sac at 5 weeks?? what should i see at my 6 wk u/s
    mannyswifey04

Answer by mannyswifey04 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i went for my u/s at 6 weeks and 4 days and all we saw was the sac and a little flutter (which was the heart beat) so yes it is normal to any see the sac at 5 weeks.. and six you MAY be able to see a little flicker but trust me after that your baby will grow quick :) good luck!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 5:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2009