Anyone else hate summer?

It's too hot to be outside and we are too broke to go anywhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it because I am FAT and fat people dont take the heat well at all :)

Anonymous

• I LOVE summer, we have on of those cheap Blow up walmart pools, about 100$ and we spend most sunny days playing outside in it.

If you can scratch up 100 they are worth EVERY penny and keeps the kids and you busy and cool.

Just a suggestion, I know some people are seriously tight on money right now!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I hate WINTER...

I love this time of the year.....but all it has done here is RAIN and it has
    been in the high 60's!!! ::((((
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i hate the winter- i like the summer but i LOVE the fall and spring time- fall because of the cool days and beautiful leaves and pumpkin picking and hay rides lol and halloween of course! and spring is just so fresh and new feeling those 2 are def my faves of the yr
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I love the summer too! Its the best my DD & I spend all day outside! We have also had a lot of rain too so on those days both of us are aggitated that we are unable to be outside to play. I hate being cold but do not mind being comfy & warm!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes and no. I absolutely hate hot weather and that usually comes with summer. I refuse to go outside unless it's necessary once it's hotter than like 75-80 degrees. I just hate to be hot. But I do like the summer vibe..like the vacations and the beach and the BBQs and things like that. It reminds me of being in school and getting excited for summer break!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009